In this tutorial, we will show you how to change your voice and talk like the Former President George W. Bush with AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0.
1 – You will need to prepare AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
To download the software, click on the link below:
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
Moreover, you will also need the sample voice: George W. Bush voice
2 – Change your voice with Voice Comparator in voice changer
– Launch AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
– Open Comparator
3 – Import George W. Bush’s voice into voice changer
– In the Voice section, click the Add to open the Voice Import panel.
– Choose Browse and select the George Bush’s original voice file.
– In the Person text box, type the name for the voice as “George W Bush”
– Type what he says in the voice file into the Phrase field: “cutting out tongues and rape ”
– Select Import to finish the import process of the new sample voice. The Voice Import dialog box will be closed.
The newly added sample voice will be set for the comparator automatically.
Note: To re-listen to the new sample voice, click the Play (1) button.
4 – Record your voice and compare with George W.Bush’s voice
– In the Record section, click on Rec (2) to start recording your voice. Try to mimic Mr. Bush’s voice over the tone, speed, rhythm and volume.
*** Important: The quality of the final result also depends on how you mimic the sample voice in this step. It will be easier to configure your voice later if the input is good enough.
Note: If you receive the error “Cannot make comparison. Please, try to record your voice again,” it might because you spoke too low or too fast that VCS Comparator couldn’t detect the voice. Close the message and record your voice again.
– If the record of your voice is qualified, VCS Comparator will make the comparing automatically, then suggest the best settings in Pitch, Timbre & Adv.
– Click OK to close the Comparator and return to the main panel. The suggested settings will be applied to the Voice Morpher module. You can try a bit more or less in Voice Morpher to see if the small changes fit you better.
Speak to the microphone to check the result. If you are satisfied, you can save it as a nickvoice file for later use.
If you want more, try adjusting slightly the pitch and timbre (using the Voice Morpher graph) to see if you can get a better result. You may also want to apply advanced effects to make the result voice sound better. We will explain below.
5 – Improve george W. Bush with Equalizer
– Click the Advanced button to expand the Advanced panel.
– Select the Equalizer tab, turn it ON, click on the Preset button and select Soft.
You can also make changes on the preset when it is loaded in the Equalizer tab. If you don’t like the effects at all, click the On/Off button on the tab to turn if off.
6 – Remove unnecessary noise with voice changer
If you feel that the output voice has background noise, follow this step to eliminate them.
– Save your current settings: click the Save button on the Voice Morpher module on the main panel to save them. The saved file will keep all the settings that are being applied in VCS.
– Get back to the Advanced panel
– Select the Sound Quality tab, turn it ON (1), turn on the Limiter module (2)
– Turn on the Noise Reduction module (3), then slightly adjust these parameters: Release, Attack, Reduction, and Threshold until the noise gets eliminated.
Have fun and enjoy
Other voice changer tutorials you may like:
> How to use Voice Morpher feature