Do you want to talk like Morgan Freeman? Follow this tutorial, we will show you how to imitate Morgan Freeman’s voice, and talk in your Skype calls, Discord voice chat or any voice program, in real time with AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
1 – Download the voice changer to imitate Morgan Freeman’s voice
You can conveniently download the software via the link below:
2 – Change voice to Morgan Freeman
– Launch AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
– On the main panel, click on the On/Off (1) button to turn on Voice Morpher panel.
– Move the cursor (2) on the Pitch-Timbre graph (also called the Morpher graph) to change the voice.
Remember that move the cursor up will make your voice younger; move it left for boy’s voice and right for girl’s voice.
Because each voice is characterized on pitch and timbre, it is recommended that you should try more or less before decide which pitch and timbre combination produces the best result.
For me, Pitch 72% and Timbre 109% is perfect for Freeman’s voice, so I leave the cursor there.
– Turn on the Duplex button (3) to test how your voice sounds like.
– The Advanced Tune is a special control for adjusting voice timbre. Move the Advanced Tune slider (4) left (or right) to decrease (or increase) the value.
3 – Increase the quality of your Morgan Freeman’s voice
– Expand the Advanced (1) panel and go to the Equalizer tab.
– Click on the On/Off (2) button to turn the Equalizer on
– Make change to each slider at a time while speaking into the mircrophone to pre-listen to how your voice sounds like.
– The below parameters are recommended (3).
– Switch to Effects tab (4).
– Click on the On/Off (5) button to turn the Effects on
– Check on these two following effects to activate them: Radio (Band Pass Filter) and Bass Cut (Band Reject Filter).
And now, are you ready for a Skype call, and surprise everybody with the voice of Morgan Freeman?
You can talk in real time, with Skype, Discord or any voice chat software out there.
Have fun and enjoy.