Did you know? There is a World of Warcraft voice changer that can change your voice to any voice when talking in the game’s voice chat.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to change your voice in World of Warcraft, talk in whichever voice you like, and have fun while playing with your pals.
1 – Download AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 (VCSD 7)
You can download the software here:
2 – Configure World of Warcraft’s audio settings
– Check your microphone to make sure it works properly.
– Run World of Warcraft, and log in your account.
– Hit the ESC key, then click the Options button
– Click the “Voice” tab at the bottom of the interface to see the Voice settings.
– In the voice options screen, click the “Enable Voice Chat” checkbox.
– Voice chat is now enabled.
– Under the Microphone options, select Avnex Virtual Audio Device as default device.
– Click OK. You may need to restart the game for your settings to take effect.
3 – Prepare your voice with AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
Open AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0, choose morphing effects for your voice, and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice.
Note: You should have known how to Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features.
4 – Start your fun conversation in World of Warcraft
You now can do voice conversation with World of Warcraft. The morphing settings for your voice will be applied automatically.
Note: While VCS Virtual Audio Driver is being set as the audio driver for World of Warcraft, do NOT turn off VCSD 7.
If you don’t want to use VCSD 7 to change voice for World of Warcraft, change settings for World of Warcraft back to normal audio source.
Have fun and enjoy your game.