Do you know the animal Boris in Men in Black? You can actually sound like that with a little help of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0. In this tutorial, we will show you how to change your voice to Boris, and then, you can have fun going around the Internet talking to friends and other people.
1 – You need to prepare the AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
To download the software, you can follow the link below:
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
2 – Change your voice to Boris the animal
– Launch the voice changer
– On main panel, click the On/off (1) turn on the Voice Morpher panel.
– Move the cursor (2) on the Pitch-Timbre graph (also called the Morpher graph) to change the voice.
– To archive the Boris voice, you can try with Pitch 59% and Timbre 115%.
Note: each person’s voice is characterized with different values of pitch and timbre, it is recommended that you should try more or less to achieve your most favorite settings.
3 – Make the Boris voice even more impressive
– Open AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
– Expand the Advanced effects panel and switch to the Equalizer tab.
– Click on the On/Off (1) button to turn the Equalizer on
– Make change to each slider at a time while speaking into the microphone to listen what you sound like.
– The below parameters are recommended.
The coming part is very important and these special audio effects are available in AV Voice Changer Software Diamond only.
– Switch to Effects tab
– Click on the On/Off button to turn the Effects on
– Check on Tweedledums checkbox of Halloween to choose.
Have fun and enjoy.
Other voice changer tutorials you may like:
> Darth Vader Voice Changer Software
> Imitate Morgan Freeman’s voice