In this tutorial, we will show you how to bring World of Warcraft’s voice chat to another level of fun, with the voice of an Orc. By using AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0, you can change your voice to an Orc’s voice and have fun with everybody in the game with that voice, in real time.
1 – You will need AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
To download the software, click on the link below:
2 – Change your voice to an Orc’s voice
– Launch the AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
– On the main panel, click on the On/off (1) button turn on the Voice Morpher panel.
– Move the cursor (2) on the Pitch-Timbre graph (also called the Morpher graph) to change the voice.
– To archive the Orcs voice, you can try with Pitch 69% and Timbre 68% like the image below.
Note: because each voice is characterized on different values of pitch and timbre, it is recommended that you should try more or less to archive your best one.
3- Make the voice even more impressive with voice effects
– Expand the Advanced effects panel and switch to the Equalizer tab.
– Click on the On/Off (1) button to turn the Equalizer on
– Make change to each slider at a time while speaking into the microphone to listen to how you sound.
– The below parameters are recommended.
– Switch to Formant Morpher tab and try some changes to the sliders as per illustrated in the image below.
Have fun and enjoy.