In this tutorial, we will show you how to save your customized settings into a Nickvoice file, for later use. With this, you can always load your favorite settings and use again.
Other related tutorials that you must know:
- Load a Nickvoice into AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
- Import Nickvoice into the menu for fast use
- Add-on library of Audio4fun
Install AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0
To download the voice changer, simply use the download link below:
Create your own Nickvoice
Before saving our own customized settings into a Nickvoice file for later, you need to configure your own settings, right?
To know how to use AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 more effectively, please visit this article:
Export Nickvoice to a file
- After being satisfied with the newly created nickvoice, it’s time to save it for later use:
- On Voice Morpher panel, click Save (1) to bring up Save As dialog box.
- Name your nickvoice (2) then drop down the folder list and locate the destination folderfor the file (3)
- Click Save
The nickvoice file (.nvc) will be safely stored in your computer.
If your nickvoice is also configured with advanced settings, also save Equalizer (.eq), Effects (.efs), Formant Morpher (.fmnt) … files